Never add your seafood to a cold pan, always wait until the oil is hot
- Fill 25% of a small non-stick frying pan with your oil of choice
- Heat the pan to approximately 80% of your cooktop’s maximum position
- When the oil begins to smoke, it’s ready
- Add your seafood and reduce the temperature control to 70% of your cooktop’s maximum position while cooking
- Line a serving dish with paper towels and once your seafood is cooked, remove it from the frying pan and set it on the paper towels to absorb the excess oil
- Eat and enjoy!